1. Terms & Conditions
1.1 These terms and conditions apply to the use of this Website and by accessing this Website and/or placing an order you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below.
1.2 These terms and conditions will apply to all orders for Products which are being sold on our Website.
1.3 By making a purchase, you agree that all details you provide to us for the purpose of ordering or purchasing of the Products are correct, that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the Products order and delivery.
1.4 If you are a business client or require large quantities of the product, please contact us.
1.5 If you are uncertain about any terms, please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org, we are always happy to help.
Conditions – means these terms and conditions
Cookies – means small text files which our Website places on your device’s hard drive to store information about your shopping session and to identify your computer
Personal Information – means the details provided by you on registration
Product – means a product displayed for sale on our Website
We/us – means Beauty dot academy ltd. Our company registration number is 13020884 and our registered office 1 gelderd Rd , holbeck, Leeds, LS12 6HL
Website – means the website located at www.arosha.co.uk.
You – means a user of this Website.
3. Placing an order and our contract
3.1 This section sets out how a legally binding contract will be formed between You and Us.
3.2 You may purchase Product(s) from us by placing an order on Our Website. You must be 18 years or over to place an order and be authorised to purchase the Products.
3.3 You are responsible for ensuring that the information You provide to Us is correct (including your email address and delivery address for the Products ordered), otherwise we may not be able to confirm your order and deliver the Products to You.
3.4 We will send You as soon as possible an email to the email address You have provided to us confirming receipt of your order, your payment, your order
number and personal details.
3.5 No order has been accepted by us until we have received payment from You.
3.6 We will contact You if your order has not been accepted. This can happen because: the Product(s) is/are unavailable; we cannot authorise your payment; there has been a mistake on the pricing or description of the Products.
3.7 Your placing of the order of the Products on the Website is subject to availability of the Product.
3.8 We reserve the right to suspend the delivery and/or terminate the contract if any Conditions are breached.
3.9 Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between You and us will take place on the despatch to You of the Products.
4. Our Rights
We reserve the right to:
- modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this Website (or any part
thereof) with or without notice to You, and You confirm that We shall not be
liable to You or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the
- change the Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the Website (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If You do not agree to any change to the Conditions then You must immediately stop using the Website.
5. Our Products
5.1 The Products we sell are for consumers for general domestic use only and must be used for the intended purpose. All Products carry a one year warranty. However, this does not cover accidental damage or misuse of the item. If the product is taken outside of the UK it will invalidate the warranty. Please note that a warranty claim would require You to produce the proof of purchase.
5.2 If You believe the condition of your Product is unacceptable then please contact us immediately.
5.3 We reserve the right to change the Products if required by any applicable statutory or regulatory requirements or to implement technical improvements.
5.4 All Products are subject to availability. We endeavour to keep accurate stock levels, however, in the event of an item being out of stock, it will be deleted from your order or replaced with a similar product. We will contact You regarding this issue and if You require a refund then we will do so.
6. Price and Payment
6.1 Our prices shown on our Website are for online purchases and promotions only.
6.2 If Our prices are subject to any promotion, these are valid until midnight on the day the promotion expires.
6.3 The price of any Product is the price in place at the date and time of your order. Payments can be made by a credit or debit card.
6.4 You undertake that all details You provide to Us for the purpose of purchasing Products which may be offered by Us on Our Website are correct; that the credit, charge or debit card which You use is your own and that there are sufficient funds or credit facilities to cover the cost of all the Products You ordered.
6.5 Payment will be taken in full at the time of the order.
7. Incorrect item received
In a very unlikely event that You have received an incorrect Product, please make the delivery driver aware or contact us as soon as You are aware of any issues.
8. Data Protection
8.1 We will treat all your Personal Information as confidential. We will keep it on a secure server and we will fully comply with all applicable privacy regulations
and consumer legislation.
9. Trademarks and Copyright
9.1 All content included on the Website, such as Products, pictures, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations and software is Our property and is protected by English and international copyright and database right laws.
9.2 You may not extract and/or re-utilise parts of the contents of the website without Our express written consent.
10. Limitation of liability
10.1 While we will use reasonable endeavours to verify the accuracy of any information we place on the Website, we make no warranties, whether express or implied in relation to its accuracy.
10.2 We make no warranty that the Website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the
site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, and reliability of the Website. We will not be responsible or liable to You for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the Website.
10.3 To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, we disclaim any and all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the Products. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
10.4 We will not be liable for:
- any economic losses; or
- any loss of goodwill or reputation; or any special or indirect losses suffered or incurred by You out of or in connection with the provisions of any matter under the Conditions.
10.5 We will not be liable for any enforcement action or prosecution resulting from your
breach of these Conditions and the law.
10.6 Nothing in these Conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our servants, agents or employees.
11. Delivery time up to 14 business days.
12.1 These Conditions govern our relationship with You. You confirm that, in agreeing to accept the Conditions, You have not relied on any representation save insofar as the same has expressly been made a term of these Conditions and You agree that You shall have no remedy in respect of any representation. Your statutory rights are not affected by these terms and conditions.
12.2 If any part of the Conditions shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed to be severable from the Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any of the remaining provisions of the Conditions.
12.3 No waiver by us shall be construed as a waiver of any proceeding or succeeding breach of any provision.
12.4 Each provision of the Conditions shall be construed as separately applying and surviving even if for any reason one or other of those provisions is held to be inapplicable or unenforceable in any circumstances.
12.5 You can contact us by email at: email@example.com
12.6 The Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and You irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
Please read and confirm you agree the terms & conditions below:
1. Must provide identification.
2. Behaviour must be professional and well-mannered at all times.
3. Equality to all.
4. Must not be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
5. You must attend all practical training sessions dressed in professional clothing, closed flat shoes and hair tied back. No
loose jewellery, nails short and clean.
6. Must be on time – more than 15 minutes late then your appointment will be cancelled, no refunds.
7. Must have your kit with you for your practical if your course included a kit and a completed patch test form if required
for your model.
8. We will not be responsible for loss of/damaged property you bring onto our premises when attending.
9. No use of mobile phone during training when attending.
10. No eating or drinking until allocated times if necessary when attending.
11. Booking fees are non-refundable regardless.
12. If you need to cancel and you have paid in full only credit notes available so you may amend your date of training if you
wish (only once).
13. Must bring your own model unless otherwise agreed when attending.
14. Any specific learning requirements must be made clear prior to starting your training.
15. Any allergies or medical conditions must be advised prior to starting your training when attending our premises.
16. Boss beauty group LTD is not liable for any activities undertaken by you not on our premises.
Can we have an upload tab here so students can upload a photo of there ID
17. Everyone must adhere to these rules and respect them otherwise you will be banned from the online portal and or
escorted from the premises when attending practical. You would be banned from all future training opportunities.
18. Any questions/queries must be addressed before leaving the premises of Boss beauty group LTD after completing your
19. All courses undertaken with myself are accredited.
20. Your accredited certificate will enable you to get insurance cover.
21. You must complete your theory and exam prior to practical.
22. You must pass your exam in order to attend your practical assessment.
23. Exam pass mark is 75%. Maximum 3 attempts.
24. You must not copy share or download any information on this student portal unless you have been given written
authorisation. All rights reserved.
25. You must apply for a DPA licence if you are going to store customers personal details.
26. You will not leave being perfect at the skill I teach you; perfection comes with time, patience and practice.
27. You must inform the government of your income and complete your annual tax returns.
28. You must have adequate insurance cover in order to perform the skills you are about to learn after your training is
29. You must follow and obey your local regulatory body rules.
30. Once you have left the premises of Boss beauty group LTD after your practical, I am no longer responsible for any issues
that may arise.
31. You consent to your photos being used on social media & or for marketing purposes unless stated otherwise below.
32. You agree to all further contact from Boss beauty group LTD unless stated otherwise below.
33. Student forum available for ongoing support.
34. Sign below only if you agree and understand these terms and conditions.
I have completed the how do I learn best questionnaire and all necessary paperwork.
I have provided my identification.
I have completed my pre study prior to my practical training.
I have passed my exam.
I am happy with & understand the theory provided.
I have raised all questions I have (If any) in regards to theory.
I have read & understood the sample consultation form.
I am aware I need to keep records of customers/bookings for 6 years in a safe place locked away and must have a
GDPR licence to do so.
I am aware of the rules & regulations that need to be followed.
I am aware I need to obtain insurance and register myself with HMRC to submit my earnings.
I am aware I need to set up clinical waste disposal (if learning sharps)
I agree I have been given enough adequate time to complete my theory prior to the practical part of this training.
I understand the course/products are non-refundable.
I am aware model treatments may not reach the full desired effect.
I am aware both me and my model need to sign a disclaimer.
I am aware my model must do a patch test at least 24 hours before treatment (if necessary).
I confirm I will raise all questions if any before leaving the premises of Boss beauty group Ltd during my practical
I agree any photos taken during practical can be used on social media and/or for marketing.
I agree Boss beauty group Ltd is allowed to hold my details on file for the intended purposes only and are allowed
to contact me in the future.
I confirm all the information provided by me is correct and up to date.