Arosha start salon EMS
Ultrasound with synergic action where the KEY is the combination with AROSHA BANDAGE
WHAT IS WAVESHAPE 2.2
join the success with Arosha
AROSHA WAVESHAPE 2.2 combined with AROSHA BANDAGES ensures effective and fast performance with visible results from the first session!
TYPES OF TREATMENTS
Targeted programs for an intensive treatment against cellulite, localized adiposity and drainage. lt exploits the combined anti-cellulite and lipolytic action of ultrasound and electric power using electric waves specifically designed for this purpose (LIPOLYTIC and DRAINING wave).
However, muscular phases of work are useful for further consumption of fats and for a toning action.
1 > FOCALIZED DRAINAGE
2 > FIBROUS CELLULITE
3 > SCLEROTIC CELLULITE
4 > ADIPOSITY
WAVESHAPE 2.2 allows you to customize the programs according to the type of cellulite and according to the specific characteristics of the individuai customer. The work intensity must always be balanced with the needs and comfort of the customer.
if deemed necessary, it gradually increases the energy with respect to the proposed value without creating excessive heat conditions in the treated area
the frequency varies in order to obtain the locaI improvement of circulation (promotion of metabolic demands and elimination of waste) rather than stimulation and activation of the enzymes dedicated to the lysis of the fat cells. lt has the ability to gradually increase the intensity without causing any muscle contraction.
Programs focused more on improving strength and tone of the muscles. These programs use the lipolytic action of ultrasound and exploit electrical energy to stimulate the muscle work to remodel the body.
5 > PROGRESSIVE TONE
6 > ACTIVE TONE
7 > ENERGIC TONE
8 > GLUTEAL AND TIGHS SCULPTING
9 > ABDOMINAL SCULPTING
WAVESHAPE 2.2 allows you to customize the specific muscle work according to the start training and the desired target (toning, resistant strength or explosive force with hypertrophy). For the setting of ELECTRIC WAVES it’s necessary only to select the frequency according to the typology of muscle fibers (type I, type II.a, type II.b); adjust time of action/pause to allow the muscle to relax before the next contraction. Finally set the intensity of stimulation so that you can see the contraction of the muscle (increasing the intensity will result in a larger number of motor units being recruited).
lt is necessary to always keep the contact with the client and ask about the comfort/pain she/he is feeling.
Special programs for heavy legs, muscle recovery, maintenance of muscle tone, improvement of skin elasticity.
10 > HEAVY LEGS
11 > SLIM
12 > ELASTIC SKIN
13 > RECOVERING
14 > FITNESS
The high frequency ultrasonic wave causes a micro-massage that:
- increases the temperature (thermic effect), stimulates the metabolism of fat and improves microcirculation
- Causes the oscillation of the adjacent cells (mechanical effect) able to create pressure differences that alter the permeability of the cell membrane. Promotes separation of complex molecules and causes weakening of collagen agglomerations containing adipocytes (fibrinolytic action)
- Creates partial alteration of the PH level on a local scale and promotes changes in the cell membranes permeability. This effect is due to the considerable forces of acceleration that the cells have to face when the ultrasound wave passes through (chemical effect)
Effects of the electrical stimulation within the fat tissue:
IN THE ADIPOCYTES:
- Stimulation of the beta receptors in the adipocyte membrane and activation of the enzymes active in triglyceride lysis (able to break up triglycerides into glycerol+fatty acids that can be expelled by the blood and lymph flow)
- Breakage of the ionic balance between inside and outside the cells. The cells must consume a lot of energy (activation of the sodium-potassium pump) in order to restore the ion balance. So the electrical stimulation leads to energy consumption and increase of the cell activity
- Induction of the metabolite electrolysis accumulated inside and outside the cells that once degraded and split into ions can be eliminated through the normal excretory pathways
- Increase temperature and therefore energy consumption
- IN THE BLOODY AND LYMPHATIC VESSELS:
Stimulation of the muscle fibrils in the walls of little vessels with a consequent improvement of the vascular tone, oxygen flow and spread of nutrients for a better drainage of catabolites
The electrical stimulation ‘simulates’ the work of the central nervous system which commands contractions, provoking a sort of passive gymnastics that further increases the metabolism, uses the deployment of fats operated by lipolysis to produce energy, improves and tones muscles.
- Electrical stimulation also acts on the microcirculation, improvement of the tone of vessel walls, promotion of the transport of oxygen and elimination of waste material
lt is a sort of passive gymnastics.
- TO PERFORM A STRENGTHENING AND TONIFYING ACTION ON A MUSCLE UNDER STRESS
- TO INCREASE BASAL METABOLISM